If you’re building a network marketing or direct sales business you may want to consider downloading my book Online Recruiting Secrets.
It’s 100% Free and contains some of my best tips for sponsoring ridiculous numbers of customers and distributors.
I used the information and recruiting process contained inside to…
- Personally sponsor well over 1,293 customers and team members 100% from home using the internet.
- Become a top earner and leadership council member in my last 2 network marketing companies
- Step away from a job I didn’t like and build my dream business.
You can download a free copy here.
Top 3 Lessons Learned On My Journey To Freedom Through Network Marketing
The Next Generation Network Marketer
Chris Miles is a cash flow expert and has been featured on US News, CNN Money and Bankrate.com. He interviewed me on his podcast ‘The Chris Miles Money Show‘ for a special episode designed especially for network marketers.
If you decide to listen in, here’s some of what you can expect to learn.
Why straight up pitching doesn’t work as well as it used to, and what to do to get better results with your invitations
- How to cut through the noise and be heard in the midst of a crowded & noisy market
- Why you should not pitch everyone you meet
- How to know who you should invite to look at your business and who you shouldn’t
- How most people are doing it wrong and how doing the opposite can make sure you do it right
Top 5 Pieces Of Advice For Life & Business On The Business Blast Podcast With Tyler Wagner
Tyler Wagner is the creator & host of The Business Blast podcast where he interviews today’s leading entrepreneurs like Gary Vaynerchuck & others…
In this podcast, Tyler Asks me…
- What is the best story from your life that has a great underlying and valuable message?
- What is the most valuable piece of information that we should know that comes from your field of expertise?
- What is your best piece of overall business advice?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
- In your opinion what is the secret to happiness?
- What is the best book you’ve read and what was the number one thing you learned from it?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
The Lost Essence of Success by Paul Hutchings, Page 40 of March, 2018 Edition of Success Profiles Magazine
A Think And Grow Rich Miracle by Paul Hutchings, Page 26 of May, 2018 Edition of Success Profiles Magazine
I’ve compiled some of my favorite FREE books here on this page.
Also – here are some more of my all time favorites…
- Napoleon Hill
- Jim Rohn
- Art Williams
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Daily TAGR Mastermind Audio
One of the best pieces of advice I ever received was from Jim Rohn when he said: “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”
It was through personal development that I had my first big breakthrough in network marketing and finally started earning an income that could support my family.
I believe that a personal commitment and dedication to consistently engage in personal growth could be the most important thing you do for your business.
It’s in that spirit that myself and many other home business owners, for over 9 years now, have gathered together on a daily conference call to study the laws of success and mastermind with each other in an effort to help everyone involved progress and move forward in life and business.
We meet each weekday morning at 9 AM EST,
I’d love to invite you to join us by dialing 712-432-0900 Access 565762#.
We archive the audio replay of the day’s mastermind here so you can listen or download. The replay is also available for 24 hours via teleconference replay @ 712-432-0990 Access 565762#
- Other recommended audios…
- The Art of Exceptional Living – This is the life-changing audio that started me on the road to personal development and financial freedom. Highly, highly – HIGHLY recommend.
- The Strangest Secret
If you want to build your business and your brand online, the first essential tool you’ll need is an autoresponder so you can collect emails, leads and build relationships with your audience en masse via email.
Over the years I’ve used many different autoresponder programs and the one I use currently is my favorite by far. It’s called Active Campaign.
I love it because it’s less expensive than most of the popular autoresponder programs that people are familiar with, it seems to get better deliverability and it doubles as an AWESOME customer relationship manager as well.
Additionally, it will show you the social media profiles of your subscribers which is extremely helpful for connecting with them on social media.
You can get a free 14 day trial here.
- Landing Pages funnel software
I have used all kinds of funnel building programs over the years. By far my favorite is the HBA Funnel Builder. It’s so easy to use, beautiful pages and super fast load times. It’s as good as some of the more expensive $100 + platforms and you can pick it up for only $25 a month. Additionally, it pays $20 residual commissions for each referral. I seriously believe this is the best tool/offer on the internet. If you decide to buy it, you also get The HBA Funnel Builder Academy which is step by step training to help you create your marketing in simple way without any confusion.
This is the microphone I use and I love it. It’s a bit large but the sound quality is awesome.
- Connect with me personally
If there’s one complaint I have about the internet, it’s the lack of focus on personal connection.
One of my favorite John Maxwell quotes is…
“If you take the time to build relationships with people, you’ll find fulfillment wherever you are.”
I believe that’s true.
If you resonate with anything I’ve shared and would like to connect, I’d love that.
The best way to reach me is via Facebook messenger on my profile here.
Well that’s all I have for you on this page my friend.
Thanks for stopping by and whatever you do, always go for your dreams,
PS - Would you like to learn how to use the internet to grow your business much faster online without hounding friends & family? If yes, maybe these these 7 Free Marketing Videos can help. Subscribe today and I'll throw in my 82 page recruiting plan that shows how I went from sponsoring 23 people in 2 years to over 400 the next 12 months.