Lots of distinctions to be made here.
Here’s one in process that has been helpful for me.
In network marketing, the process is as follows.
1. Make a list of people you have a relationship with.
2. Offer your product or service to them.
In internet marketing, the process works as follows.
1. Build a list of people you don’t have a relationship with.
2. Build a relationship with them. (one on one or via content)
3. Offer your products and services to them.
Almost the same – but with a twist. 😉
PS – I love that twist. It’s been both profitable and enjoyable.
Thanks for stopping by and whatever you do, always go for your dreams,
PS - Would you like to learn how to use the internet to grow your business much faster online without hounding friends & family? If yes, maybe these these 7 Free Marketing Videos can help. Subscribe today and I'll throw in my 82 page recruiting plan that shows how I went from sponsoring 23 people in 2 years to over 400 the next 12 months.