I never wanted to be ‘the boss’ or ‘a boss’.
That’s part of what drew me to network marketing originally. The idea of passive income without the headache of product creation, employees, large responsibilities.. etc.
But the big problem I kept running into was that long term passive income seemed to be impossible without people I could trust running the show.
I’ve had my commissions…
- Slashed in comp plan changes (these are always called ‘enhancements’ but usually are enhancements for the company only).
- Stolen via company decisions to shift my down-line
- Evaporated due to companies going out of business
Sure I could have joined a legacy company that has been around for decades.
Problem there, for me, is that would be like getting another job because many (maybe not all, but many) of those companies are so restrictive with policies that strangle your freedom. Just take the time to read through some of these policies and you’ll find things like…
- Ongoing production requirements to maintain your ‘residual income’.
- Your freedom to promote other products or business ideas/opportunities removed entirely under threat of loss of business and/or lawsuit
- Theft of your personal relationships and connections as once you introduce your friends and family to said company, they pretty much become property of said company as you are now prohibited from sharing anything else with those people for X amount of time.
I’m sure all of these companies have good reasons behind all of these restrictions…
But I don’t want a job or a master, regardless of how good the reasons are.
I don’t want to be ‘owned’.
I believe in freedom.
So as long as no one is being harmed, I think people should be free to promote what they want, in ethical ways without a big shadow standing over them pointing a finger of fear, warning or shame.
I used to have desires of controlling people and inducing them to promote what I wanted and/or to love and stay with the company of my choosing forever.
These days, I just want people to be free.
If my company can help them, awesome!
If my training can help them, great!
If nothing I say or do adds value to their journey and they leave and go win their freedom in a great way on their own… I’ll be the one cheering the loudest from the sidelines.
I also wanted a company that paid people a significant amount of income for their efforts so they could be free faster.
So for all of those reasons, a little over 3 years ago I started ‘my own’ company that i really don’t look at as ‘mine’.
I look at it more like ‘ours’.
A company of the people, by the people and for the people.
A company where the people band together and say ‘enough is enough’.
Forget the corporate fat cats and hidden agendas.
Let’s just all do something good and create something we all want to be a part of.
Something we can be proud of.
And that’s what we’re doing.
Thanks for stopping by and whatever you do, always go for your dreams,
PS - Have you heard about the internet's most well kept cash flow explosion secret? If not, here's your private & confidential access link.